Sunday 24 August 2008

Alive and Kicking

  • Picked up the Best of Simple Minds at the bootie this morning for 50p!
  • Sold £94 worth of stuff at the bootie
  • Had dinner over at the monster in laws
  • Had an Indian takeaway last night and was really pleased that my best friend who came back from Florida yesterday came round
  • Wondering why all the best old films have names as the titles. Have recently watched Mildred Pierce, Mr Skeffington, Cass Timberlane, Mrs Miniver (again) and Nora Prentis. I think I should have been born in black and white.
  • Wondering what I am going to watch now that Bonekickers (Absolutely impossible, but entertaining) has finished.
  • Not looking forward to working Bank Holiday Monday

13 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

I hate car boot sales they are full of other peoples tat, one of my greatest pleasures since splitting from the twat is that I shall never have to go to another car bastard boot sale

Clank Napper said...

I adore them. I have dressed my daughter since she was a baby in second hand clothes. If there was no such thing as car boot sales, we would have been homeless.

mavis sidebottom said...

My kids are dressed by tkmaxx, Boys second hand clothes under the age of about 11 are always crap cos boys kill clothes in about 2 weeks.Recently my next door neighbour has furnished me with her lads hand me downs I need to melt three man scum shirts so my son cant wear them

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

I always called the second hand clothing that Maddie wore "hand me over" clothes instead of "hand me down" since she had no older brothers or sisters to inherit from. I continue to be the resale queen and Maddie follows gleefully in my footsteps :)

vq said...

Hello! I don't believe I knew about your blog before!

mavis sidebottom said...

its ok youve not missed anything

Brenda said...

i posted yesterday and it disappeared.

how are you?

emma said...

What' snew Clanky?

mavis sidebottom said...

dear Mrs napper
I keep replying to your emails and they keep coming back as undeliverable sort your bloody mail out woman

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

are you sure you are alive and kicking?

Brenda said...

where are you clank?

Kaz said...

Are you ever going to blog again?

Anonymous said...

There are persons who have fully devoted themselves to various forex programs. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] We have also discussed the music for the title sequence, we thought of ideas that are simple, perhaps something similar to the film which will bring tension and adrenaline to the sequence. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Lryhugjou
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Ugqazycdt [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jacket sale[/url] cuvkzjgle