Saturday 1 November 2008

Wossy

I didn't hear the phone calls made by Ross and Brand. I am not really interested. However, I am quite shocked how the public have turned against him! I always thought he was one of the untouchables. Like Sir Bob and the Queen Mother. Sir Paul (shut it Mrs Weasley) Dawn French and Stephen Fry. How wrong could I be!

Something really bizarre happened last night. We were having a night in with some friends when my best friend phoned and said "turn on Channel 4, quick!" So we did and it was a programme called "Place in the Sun - Home or Away?" People who are buying new homes get to decide whether to buy a house in the UK or abroad. And they show them a few houses. Would you believe...my old house was on there?!?!?! I bloody loved that house. I cant even walk past it for getting upset. I never wanted to leave it and wish I had held on to it. But I couldn't afford it on my own. Anyway, the woman in the programme bought my house and the one in Italy.

Lucky Bitch.

4 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

Im glad woossy is getting it in the neck I think he;s needlessly cruel. id do russel brand though.

Gail said...

Will someone please translate? Who the hell is wossy?

Jilly said...

gail, i'm glad you asked that.

at first thought i'd love to move to italy, but then again, i'm lazy and a stereotypical borish american who doesn't want to learn to speak any language that i didn't grow up with, so it'd be too terrible to force myself on others while cursing them for not wanting to speak my brand of english to me. I think this is why i've never bothered to leave the country, i don't want to be that stereotypical american tourist.

jilly

Clank Napper said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Ross_(Celebrity)